HGV Driver Training - Category C
- This is the quickest route to gaining your HGV licence, as it is the entry level qualification and requires less training hours.
- A wealth of job opportunities both locally, nationally and internationally.
- A secure income and career longevity
- An enjoyable job with opportunities to work and visit different locations in the UK and beyond.
- Gives you the freedom to drive your own large motorhome.
- Gives you the freedom to drive your own large horsebox.
In order to gain your Cat C licence, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a car (Cat B) licence
- Be able to read a new style number plate from 20 metres away (using glasses if necessary)
- Have a minimum of 12 months driving experience
- Pass a HGV Medical
- Have the provisional entitlement for Cat C on your licence
- Before you can get behind the wheel you also need to have passed your Multiple Choice and Hazard Perception theory tests
- CPC Mod 2 and Mod 4 is required if you wish to drive as a career
- Practical training with an instructor
- 3A reversing test
- 3B practical test
We can support you with all of these requirements if you choose our full package.
What’s Included in Your Training?
Support with application for provisional licence
Online Study Pack
Theory tests – Multiple Choice / Hazard Perception
CPC Mod 2 Study pack and test (If required)
CPC Mod 4 training and test (If required)
Typical Hours in vehicle
3A reversing test
3B practical Test
After completing your medical and theory tests you will commence the following training:
Introduction to your training programme and vehicle.
Driving practise including comprehensive vehicle checks
Training for 3A reversing test.
3B Practical Test
If required, you can complete your Mod 2 and 4 CPC at any point within your training journey.
Training Programme Fees
HGV Driver Training – Cat C £2,155 We offer a personalised quotation to every client and you will only ever pay for what you require. What the fee covers:
- Support applying for provisional licence
- Study pack
- Theory tests
- CPC training and study pack
- Mod 2 and Mod 4 CPC tests
- Practical Training
- 3A reversing and coupling test
- 3B Practical Test
Effective date: 16/09/2022. Premier Fleet Solutions Ltd (FRN 983987) has been added as an Appointed Representative under Funding Falcon Ltd (FRN:743100). Premier Fleet Solutions Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) of Funding Falcon Ltd which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
This arrangement means that the IAR can act on behalf of a firm (its Principal firm) that is authorised for specific regulated business in the UK. Funding Falcon Ltd ONLY provides Credit Broking services to Premier Fleet Solutions Ltd and is responsible for these regulated activities. IARs can have more than one Principal firm and can only introduce customers to another firm and/or give out certain kinds of marketing material.
PFS Training is the trading name of Premier Fleet Solutions Limited, which is a company registered in England & Wales.
Company Number: 5545965 · Vat Number: 392590664